RHD*weak partial 4.0 is associated with an altered RHCE*ce(48C, 105T, 733G, 744C, 1025T) allele in the Tunisian population
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2013 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 245–249, August 2013
How to Cite
Ouchari, M., Polin, H., Romdhane, H., Abdelkefi, S., Houissa, B., Chakroun, T., Gabriel, C., Hmida, S. and Jemni Yacoub, S. (2013), RHD*weak partial 4.0 is associated with an altered RHCE*ce(48C, 105T, 733G, 744C, 1025T) allele in the Tunisian population. Transfusion Medicine, 23: 245–249. doi: 10.1111/tme.12037
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- UR06SP05 Centre Régional de Transfusion Sanguine de Sousse
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!