The donor line break cannula: effect on the donation process, blood component quality and transfusion microbiology testing of an important new blood bag safety feature
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2013 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 219–225, August 2013
How to Cite
Nightingale, M. J., Beard, M. J., Bennett, J., Hambleton, R., Ramskill, S. and Thomas, S. (2013), The donor line break cannula: effect on the donation process, blood component quality and transfusion microbiology testing of an important new blood bag safety feature. Transfusion Medicine, 23: 219–225. doi: 10.1111/tme.12040
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.