Alloimmunisation during pregnancy in Greece: need for nationwide HDFN prevention programme
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion Medicine © 2013 British Blood Transfusion Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 254–259, August 2013
How to Cite
Foudoulaki-Paparizos, L., Valsami, S., Bournas, N., Tsantes, A., Grapsas, P., Mantzios, G., Travlou, A. and Politou, M. (2013), Alloimmunisation during pregnancy in Greece: need for nationwide HDFN prevention programme. Transfusion Medicine, 23: 254–259. doi: 10.1111/tme.12063
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.