Members of gruop are provided in .
Assessment of the quality of hospital care for children in Indonesia
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. The World Health Organization retains copyright and all other rights in the manuscript of this article as submitted for publication.
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 407–415, April 2013
How to Cite
Sidik, N. A., Lazuardi, L., Agung, F. H., Pritasari, K., Roespandi, H., Setiawan, T., Pawitro, U., Nurhamzah, W., Weber, M. W. and The Indonesian Paediatric Hospital Assessment Group (2013), Assessment of the quality of hospital care for children in Indonesia. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 18: 407–415. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12061
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- 2007) Reduced in-hospital mortality after improved management of children under 5 years admitted to hospital with malaria: randomised trial. British Medical Journal 335, 862. , , et al. (
- 2008) Global initiatives for improving hospital care for children: state of the art and future prospects. Pediatrics 121, e984–e992. , , et al. (
- 2008) Assessment of children for acute respiratory infections in hospital outpatients in Tanzania: what drives good practice? American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 79, 925–932. , , et al. (
- 2006a) Hospital care for children in developing countries: clinical guidelines and the need for evidence. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics 52, 1–2. , , , & (
- 2006b) Quality of hospital care for children in Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, and Russia: systematic observational assessment. Lancet 367, 919–925. , , et al. (
- 2004) Assessment of inpatient paediatric care in first referral level hospitals in 13 districts in Kenya. Lancet 363, 1948–1953. , , et al. (
- Indonesian Commission for Hospital Accreditation (2007) Hospital accreditation tool. Jakarta.
- Joint Commission International (2010) JCI Accreditation Standards for Hospitals, 4th edn. Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA.
- 2007) Introduction of a quality improvement program in a children's hospital in Tehran: design, implementation, evaluation and lessons learned. International Society for Quality in Health Care 19, 237–243. , , , & (
- 2001) Quality of hospital care for seriously ill children in developing countries. Lancet 357, 106–110. , , et al. (
- 2008) Why do some hospitals achieve better care of severely malnourished children than others? Five-year follow-up of rural hospitals in Eastern Cape, South Africa. Health Policy Planning 23, 428–437. , , & (
- United Nations (2011) The Millennium Development Goals Report 2011. United Nations, New York.
- WHO (2001) Improving the quality of paediatric care in small hospitals in developing countries. WHO, Geneva.
- WHO (2005) Pocket book of hospital care for children. WHO, Geneva.
- WHO (2009) Framework for improving hospital care for children in developing countries. WHO, Geneva.
- WHO, Ministry of Health Indonesia, & Indonesian Paediatric Association (2009) Pelayanan kesehatan anak di rumah sakit (Hospital Care for Children: Guidelines for First Referral Level Hospitals in District or Municipality). Jakarta.