The impact of routine cryptococcal antigen screening on survival among HIV-infected individuals with advanced immunosuppression in Kenya
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 495–503, April 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, A.-C. L., Kendi, C. K., Penner, J. A., Odhiambo, N., Otieno, B., Omondi, E., Opiyo, E., Bukusi, E. A. and Cohen, C. R. (2013), The impact of routine cryptococcal antigen screening on survival among HIV-infected individuals with advanced immunosuppression in Kenya. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 18: 495–503. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12067
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- American Academy of Neurology Foundation Practice Research Training Fellowship
- Hellman Family Foundation and the National Institutes of Health
- Fogarty International Center through Vanderbilt University
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!