Imported malaria: a possible threat to the elimination of malaria from Sri Lanka?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 761–768, June 2013
How to Cite
Galappaththy, G. N. L., Fernando, S. D. and Abeyasinghe, R. R. (2013), Imported malaria: a possible threat to the elimination of malaria from Sri Lanka?. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 18: 761–768. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12097
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Annual Statistics Report of the Sri Lanka Tourist Board, Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (2011). http://www.sltda.lk/statistics, accessed on 9th November 2012.
- Anti-Malaria-Campaign (2008) Strategic Plan for the Elimination of Malaria 2008-2012. Anti-Malaria Campaign, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Anti-Malaria-Campaign. (2011) Current Situation of Malaria in Sri Lanka. Ministry of Healthcare & Nutrition, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Country Profile on Sri Lanka, Federal Research Division, Library of Congress (2010). http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/lktoc.html, accessed on 9th November 2012.
- 2012) Malaria in South Asia: prevalence and control. Acta Tropica 121, 246–255. , , et al. (
- Ministry of Healthcare and Nutrition (2008) National Guidelines for the Treatment of Malaria. Ministry of Healthcare & Nutrition, Colombo, Sri Lanka. Circular issued by the Director General of Health Services, General Circular, 01-14/2008.
- 1.2 Trillion Dollar GDP, 1.1 billion people. How best can we grow with India? Version 2.2. Pathfinder Foundation. http://www.lirneasia.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/india_sanvada_202.pdf, accessed on 9th November 2012. &