An ambulance referral network improves access to emergency obstetric and neonatal care in a district of rural Burundi with high maternal mortality
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 993–1001, August 2013
How to Cite
Tayler-Smith, K., Zachariah, R., Manzi, M., Van den Boogaard, W., Nyandwi, G., Reid, T., De Plecker, E., Lambert, V., Nicolai, M., Goetghebuer, S., Christiaens, B., Ndelema, B., Kabangu, A., Manirampa, J. and Harries, A. D. (2013), An ambulance referral network improves access to emergency obstetric and neonatal care in a district of rural Burundi with high maternal mortality. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 18: 993–1001. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12121
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!