Elucidating the temporal and spatial dynamics of Biomphalaria glabrata genetic diversity in three Brazilian villages
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1164–1173, October 2013
How to Cite
Thiele, E. A., Corrêa-Oliveira, G., Gazzinelli, A. and Minchella, D. J. (2013), Elucidating the temporal and spatial dynamics of Biomphalaria glabrata genetic diversity in three Brazilian villages. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 18: 1164–1173. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12164
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!