First report of detection and molecular confirmation of Plasmodium ovale from severe malaria cases in central India
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1416–1420, November 2013
How to Cite
Singh, R., Jain, V., Singh, P. P., Bharti, P. K., Thomas, T., Basak, S. and Singh, N. (2013), First report of detection and molecular confirmation of Plasmodium ovale from severe malaria cases in central India. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 18: 1416–1420. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12184
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Indian Council of Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.