Survey of animal bite injuries and their management for an estimate of human rabies deaths in N’Djaména, Chad
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1555–1562, December 2013
How to Cite
Frey, J., Mindekem, R., Kessely, H., Doumagoum Moto, D., Naïssengar, S., Zinsstag, J. and Schelling, E. (2013), Survey of animal bite injuries and their management for an estimate of human rabies deaths in N’Djaména, Chad. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 18: 1555–1562. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12202
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Swiss Federal Veterinary Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.