Differentiation between Trypanosoma cruzi and Trypanosoma rangeli using heat-shock protein 70 polymorphisms
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 195–206, February 2014
How to Cite
Fraga, J., Fernandez-Calienes, A., Montalvo, A. M., Maes, I., Dujardin, J.-C. and Van der Auwera, G. (2014), Differentiation between Trypanosoma cruzi and Trypanosoma rangeli using heat-shock protein 70 polymorphisms. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 19: 195–206. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12222
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Belgian Directorate General for Development with ITM Antwerp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.