These authors contributed equally.
Integrating public health research trials into health systems in Africa: individual or cluster randomisation?
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 123–127, January 2014
How to Cite
Simms, V., Matiku, S., Ngowi, B., Chanda, D., Lesikari, S., Bottomley, C., Egwaga, S., Kahwa, A., Guinness, L., Mwaba, P., Mfinanga, S. and Jaffar, S. (2014), Integrating public health research trials into health systems in Africa: individual or cluster randomisation?. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 19: 123–127. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12230
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- United Kingdom Medical Research Council
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cryptococcal meningitis screening and community-based early adherence support in people with advanced HIV infection starting antiretroviral therapy in Tanzania and Zambia: an open-label, randomised controlled trial, The Lancet, 2015, 385, 9983, 2173, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Evaluation of a point-of-care tuberculosis test-and-treat algorithm on early mortality in people with HIV accessing antiretroviral therapy (TB Fast Track study): study protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial, Trials, 2015, 16, 1, , , , , , , , ,