Letter to the Editors
Response to low bone mineral areal density in patients with sickle cell anaemia (SCA) and short stature should be interpreted with caution
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
How to Cite
Gurgel, R. Q., Cipolotti, R., Meeuwes, M., Souza de Carvalho, T. F., Ferrão, T. O., Peters, M. and Agyemang, C. (2014), Response to low bone mineral areal density in patients with sickle cell anaemia (SCA) and short stature should be interpreted with caution. Tropical Medicine & International Health. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12261
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.