Validating a verbal autopsy tool to assess pre-hospital trauma mortality burden in a resource-poor setting
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 407–412, April 2014
How to Cite
Qureshi, J. S., Samuel, J. C., Mulima, G., Kakoulides, S., Cairns, B. and Charles, A. G. (2014), Validating a verbal autopsy tool to assess pre-hospital trauma mortality burden in a resource-poor setting. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 19: 407–412. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12268
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- North Carolina Jaycee Burn Center
- NC TRACS
- Fogarty International Center of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K01TW009486
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!