Hypertension and treatment outcomes in Palestine refugees in United Nations Relief and Works Agency primary health care clinics in Jordan
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1276–1283, October 2014
How to Cite
Khader, A., Farajallah, L., Shahin, Y., Hababeh, M., Abu-Zayed, I., Zachariah, R., Kochi, A., Kapur, A., Harries, A. D., Shaikh, I. and Seita, A. (2014), Hypertension and treatment outcomes in Palestine refugees in United Nations Relief and Works Agency primary health care clinics in Jordan. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 19: 1276–1283. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12356
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Nuzha Primary Health Care Clinic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.