Diarrhoea in slum children: observation from a large diarrhoeal disease hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1170–1176, October 2014
How to Cite
Ferdous, F., Das, S. K., Ahmed, S., Farzana, F. D., Malek, M. A., Das, J., Latham, J. R., Faruque, A. S. G. and Chisti, M. J. (2014), Diarrhoea in slum children: observation from a large diarrhoeal disease hospital in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 19: 1170–1176. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12357
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh
- Australian Agency for International Development
- Canadian International Development Agency
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- Department for International Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.