Understanding factors, outcomes and reasons for loss to follow-up among women in Option B+ PMTCT programme in Lilongwe, Malawi
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Tropical Medicine & International Health
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1360–1366, November 2014
How to Cite
Tweya, H., Gugsa, S., Hosseinipour, M., Speight, C., Ng'ambi, W., Bokosi, M., Chikonda, J., Chauma, A., Khomani, P., Phoso, M., Mtande, T. and Phiri, S. (2014), Understanding factors, outcomes and reasons for loss to follow-up among women in Option B+ PMTCT programme in Lilongwe, Malawi. Tropical Medicine & International Health, 19: 1360–1366. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12369
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2014
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- USAID-NIH initiative Partnerships for Enhanced Engagement in Research (PEER) Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!