Letters and emails
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 136–137, April 2013
How to Cite
Mahfouz, I. and Phillips, C. (2013), Authors' reply. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 15: 136–137. doi: 10.1111/tog.12002
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- 2Retropubic urethropexy. In: Cardozo L, Staskin D, editors. Textbook of Female Urology and Urogynaecology. 3rd ed. London: Informa Healthcare; 2010. p. 676–86., .
- 3Recurrent stress urinary incontinence after synthetic mid-urethral sling procedures. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 2011;23:355–61.
- 4Incidence and risk factors for reoperation of surgically treated urinary incontinence. Int Urogynecol J 2012. In press. Doi:10.1007/s00192-012-1969 (Epub ahead of print)., , , .