Studies on Women's Health Editors Ashok Agarwal, Nabil Aziz, Botros Rizk Springer, 2013, ISBN: 978-1627030410, Hardback, 363 pages, £122.00
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 15, Issue 4, page 284, October 2013
How to Cite
Mistry, H. D. (2013), Studies on Women's Health Editors Ashok Agarwal, Nabil Aziz, Botros Rizk Springer, 2013, ISBN: 978-1627030410, Hardback, 363 pages, £122.00. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 15: 284. doi: 10.1111/tog.12033
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.