The relationship between infertility treatment and cancer including gynaecological cancers
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 177–183, July 2013
How to Cite
The relationship between infertility treatment and cancer including gynaecological cancers. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2013;15:177–83., , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.