Non-cervical human papillomavirus-related disease
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) is associated with neoplastic disease at sites other than the cervix.
- Cancer caused by HPV may behave differently to other cancers at the same site.
- The presence of HPV alone is not sufficient to demonstrate a causal association.
- HPV vaccination has the potential to impact on disease burden beyond cervical cancer.
- To understand the spectrum of disease caused by HPV.
- To review the management of HPV-associated disease in pregnancy.
- To be aware that future research into HPV-related disease may alter management.
- What advice should women be given regarding their sexual partners?
- Should boys be offered HPV vaccination?