The relevance of non-technical skills in obstetrics and gynaecology
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 269–274, October 2013
How to Cite
The relevance of non-technical skills in obstetrics and gynaecology. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2013;15:269–74., , .
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.