Enhanced recovery in gynaecology
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 263–268, October 2013
How to Cite
Enhanced recovery in gynaecology. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2013;15:263–8., , , .
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- 8Perioperative enhanced recovery programmes for gynaecological cancer patients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010;(6):CD008239., , .
- 9Enhanced Recovery Partnership NHS 2012 [www.improvement.nhs.uk/documents/ER_Consensus_Statement.pdf]
- 10RCOG. Scientific Impact Paper No 36 Enhanced Recovery in Gynaecology. London: RCOG; 2013.
- 11Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland. AAGBI Safety Guideline. Pre-operative Assessment and Patient Preparation: The Role of the Anaesthetist. London: AAGBI; 2010.
- 12Reduction of postoperative pain by encouragement and instruction of patients. N Engl J Med 1964;207:824–7., , , .
- 15Consensus review of optimal perioperative care in colorectal surgery:Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Group recommendations. Arch Surg 2009;144:961–9., , , , , , et al.
- 16Mechanical bowel preparation for elective colorectal surgery.Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011;(9):CD001544., , .
- 17Premedication for anxiety in adult day surgery. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009;(4):CD002192, ,
- 18Scottish intercollegiate guidelines network. Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Surgery. A National Clinical Guideline. No 104. Edinburgh:SIGN; 2008
- 19National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellance. Clinical Guideline CG92. Reducing the Risk of Venous Thromboembolism (Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism) in Patients Admitted to Hospital. London: NICE; 2010
- 25National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Clinical Guideline 65. The Management of Inadvertent Perioperative Hypothermia in Adults. London: NICE; 2008.
- 27Department of Health.The Operating Framework for the NHS in England 2012/13. London: DH; 2011.
- 28National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. CardioQ-ODM Oesophageal Doppler Monitor. NICE Medical Technology Guidance 3. London: NICE; 2011.
- 36NHS Enhanced Recovery Partnership. Fulfilling the Potential: A Better Journey for Patients and a Better Deal for the NHS.Leicester; NHS Improvement; 2012.
- 37NHS Improvement. My Role and My Responsibilities in Helping to Improve My Recovery. Redditch: NHS England; 2012. [http://www.improvement.nhs.uk/documents/er_my_role.pdf]
- 41Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland. Guidelines for Implementation of Enhanced Recovery Protocols. London: ASGBI; 2009.
- 42Enhanced Recovery Partnership Programme. Delivering Enhanced Recovery – Helping patients to get better sooner after surgery. London: Department of Health; 2010