Letters and emails
Re: Polycystic ovary syndrome and the differential diagnosis of hyperandrogenism
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 16, Issue 1, page 69, January 2014
How to Cite
Puppala, S. (2014), Re: Polycystic ovary syndrome and the differential diagnosis of hyperandrogenism. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 16: 69. doi: 10.1111/tog.12069_11
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- 2Primary Care Dermatology Society. Dermatology. [http://www.pcds.org.uk/clinical-guidance/hyperandrogenism#aetiology]
- 4Signs of hyperandrogenism in women. Hospital Physician 2008;44:25–30..
- 5Family Practice Notebook. [http://www.fpnotebook.com/Gyn/Endo/index.htm].