Selective progesterone receptor modulators and their use within gynaecology
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 46–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Selective progesterone receptor modulators and their use within gynaecology. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2014;16:46–50., .
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- 5Concise Medical Dictionary. 8th ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2010.
- 6National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Uterine artery embolisation for fibroids (IPG367). London: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence; 2010.
- 9The Royal College of Radiologists and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Clinical recommendations on uterine artery embolisation in the management of fibroids Second edition. London: The Royal College of Radiologists, 2009 [http://www.rcr.ac.uk/docs/radiology/pdf/BFCR%2809%291_Embolisation.pdf].
- 10National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Heavy Menstrual Bleeding. (CG44) London: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence;2007.
- 15Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare. Statement on drug interactions between hormonal contraception and ulipristal products: ellaOne® and Esmya ®. London: Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health;2012[http://www.fsrh.org/pdfs/CEUstatementEsmya.pdf].
- 16Electronic Medicines Compendium (ePC). Summary of product characteristics: Esmya 5 mg tablets (ulipristal acetate) [http://www.medicines.org.uk/EMC/medicine/26068/SPC/2012].
- 17Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare. Emergency contraception: clinical guidance. London: Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare; 2012 [http://www.fsrh.org/pdfs/CEUguidanceEmergencyContraception11.pdf].
- 18Medical methods for first trimester abortion. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011;(11):CD002855., , , , , .
- 21Interventions for emergency contraception. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012;(8):CD001324., , .
- 22Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare. Progesterone-only pills: clinical guidance London: Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare; 2009 [http://www.fsrh.org/pdfs/CEUGuidanceProgestogenOnlyPill09.pdf].
- 25Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The Investigation and management of endometriosis. Green-top guideline No.24. London: RCOG; 2008