Pregnancy and spinal cord injury
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 99–107, April 2014
How to Cite
Pregnancy and spinal cord injury. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2014;16:99–107., , , .
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- 4Spinal Injuries Association [www.spinal.co.uk]
- 5Apparelyzed. Spinal Cord Injury Peer Support [www.apparelyzed.com]
- 7American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. ACOG committee opinion. Obstetric management of patients with spinal cord injuries. Number 275, September 2002. Committee on Obstetric Practice. American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2002;79:189–91.
- 10National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Antenatal Care. NICE Clinical Guideline 62. London; NICE: 2008.
- 11Disabled Parents Network [http://www.disabledparentsnetwork.org.uk].
- 13Is chronic spinal cord injury associated with increased risk of venous thromboembolism? J Am Paraplegia Soc 1993;16:153–6., , , .
- 14Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Thrombosis and Embolism During Pregnancy and the Puerperium, Reducing Risk. Green Top Guideline No. 37a. London: RCOG; 2009.
- 16Consortium for Spinal Cord Medicine. Acute management of autonomic dysreflexia: individuals with spinal cord injury presenting to health-care facilities. J Spinal Cord Med 2002;25(Suppl 1):S67–88.
- 24Difficult and failed intubation in obstetrics. Contin Educ Anaesth Crit Care Pain 2012;12:86–91., .
- 26Pregnancy and childbirth in a patient with a spinal cord lesion. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2008;152:1169–72., , .
- 27Disability, pregnancy and parenthood international. [www.dppi.org.uk]
- 35Consortium for Spinal Cord Medicine. Clinical Practice Guidelines: Prevention of Thromboembolism in Spinal Cord Injury. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: Paralyzed Veterans of America; 1999.