Providing an obstetric teaching programme in a resource poor country
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 115–120, April 2014
How to Cite
Providing an obstetric teaching programme in a resource poor country. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 2014;16:115–20., .
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- 1Volunteering and working overseas [http://www.rcog.org.uk/international/volunteering-and-working-overseas].
- 2World Health Organization. Trends in Maternal Mortality: 1990 to 2010. WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA and The World Bank Estimates. Geneva: WHO; 2012
- 3Safe motherhood: stepping up efforts to save mothers’ lives. [http://www.unfpa.org/public/mothers/].
- 4MDG Monitor. Improve maternal health [http://www.mdgmonitor.org/goal5.cfm].
- 6Identifying factors for job motivation of rural health workers in North Viet Nam. Hum Resour Health 2003;5:10., , , .
- 7Interventions to reduce emigration of health care professionals from low- and middle-income countries. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011;(9):CD007673., , , , .
- 11Management teams – why they succeed or fail. 3rd edn. London: Routledge; 2010..
- 12Belbin Team Roles [http://www.belbin.com/rte.asp?id=8].
- 13World Health Organization [http://www.who.int].
- 14A theory of human motivation. Psychological Review 1943;50:370–96..
- 15Not another inventory, rather a catalyst for reflection. To Improve the Academy 1992;11:137., .
- 16Self-directed learning: a guide for learners and teachers. Cambridge: Cambridge Adult Education; 1975..
- 17Evidence-based teaching: a practical approach. 2nd edn. Cheltenham: Nelson Thornes; 2009..
- 18Experiential learning: experience as the source of learning and development. NJ, USA: Prentice Hall; 1984..