Actively Learning Object Names Across Ambiguous Situations
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 200–213, January 2013
How to Cite
Kachergis, G., Yu, C. and Shiffrin, R. M. (2013), Actively Learning Object Names Across Ambiguous Situations. Topics in Cognitive Science, 5: 200–213. doi: 10.1111/tops.12008
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!