A proteomics approach to investigate the process of Zn hyperaccumulation in Noccaea caerulescens (J & C. Presl) F.K. Meyer
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 131–142, January 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, T., Persson, D. P., Husted, S., Schellenberg, M., Gehrig, P., Lee, Y., Martinoia, E., Schjoerring, J. K. and Meyer, S. (2013), A proteomics approach to investigate the process of Zn hyperaccumulation in Noccaea caerulescens (J & C. Presl) F.K. Meyer. The Plant Journal, 73: 131–142. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12022
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- COST Fellowship. Grant Number: C08.0138
- Danish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: DSF-10-093498-NUTRIEFFICIENT, FTP-10-100087, FTP-10-082111-Sapere Aude
Figure S1. Microscopic photographs of cross-sections through N. caerulescens leaves showing removal of epidermis tissue.
Figure S2. Quantitative PCR results showing relative expression of NcNAS and NcMTP1.
Figure S3. Micrographs of N. caerulescens leaf tissue.
Figure S4. Chromatograms of Zn-containing complexes isolated from mesophyll and epidermis tissue of control and Zn-treated N. caerulescense plants, and identification of nicotianamine.
|tpj12022-sup-0002-TableS1.xls||application/msexcel||533K||Table S1. All proteins identified by the quantitative proteomics approach.|
|tpj12022-sup-0003-TableS2.xls||application/msexcel||62K||Table S2. Detailed information about the proteins indicated by numbers in Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.