Impaired sterol ester synthesis alters the response of Arabidopsis thaliana to Phytophthora infestans
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 456–468, February 2013
How to Cite
Kopischke, M., Westphal, L., Schneeberger, K., Clark, R., Ossowski, S., Wewer, V., Fuchs, R., Landtag, J., Hause, G., Dörmann, P., Lipka, V., Weigel, D., Schulze-Lefert, P., Scheel, D. and Rosahl, S. (2013), Impaired sterol ester synthesis alters the response of Arabidopsis thaliana to Phytophthora infestans. The Plant Journal, 73: 456–468. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12046
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft . Grant Number: 1212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!