The tyrosine-sulfated peptide receptors PSKR1 and PSY1R modify the immunity of Arabidopsis to biotrophic and necrotrophic pathogens in an antagonistic manner
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 469–482, February 2013
How to Cite
Mosher, S., Seybold, H., Rodriguez, P., Stahl, M., Davies, K. A., Dayaratne, S., Morillo, S. A., Wierzba, M., Favery, B., Keller, H., Tax, F. E. and Kemmerling, B. (2013), The tyrosine-sulfated peptide receptors PSKR1 and PSY1R modify the immunity of Arabidopsis to biotrophic and necrotrophic pathogens in an antagonistic manner. The Plant Journal, 73: 469–482. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12050
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2012 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- DFG. Grant Numbers: NU70/7-1, KE1485/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!