These authors contributed equally to this work.
Systemic analysis of inducible target of rapamycin mutants reveal a general metabolic switch controlling growth in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 897–909, March 2013
How to Cite
Caldana, C., Li, Y., Leisse, A., Zhang, Y., Bartholomaeus, L., Fernie, A. R., Willmitzer, L. and Giavalisco, P. (2013), Systemic analysis of inducible target of rapamycin mutants reveal a general metabolic switch controlling growth in Arabidopsis thaliana. The Plant Journal, 73: 897–909. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12080
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!