The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Sterols and sphingolipids differentially function in trafficking of the Arabidopsis ABCB19 auxin transporter
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 37–47, April 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H., Richter, G. L., Wang, X., Młodzińska, E., Carraro, N., Ma, G., Jenness, M., Chao, D.-y., Peer, W. A. and Murphy, A. S. (2013), Sterols and sphingolipids differentially function in trafficking of the Arabidopsis ABCB19 auxin transporter. The Plant Journal, 74: 37–47. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12103
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2012 10:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-06ER15804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!