Establishment of the Lotus japonicus Gene Expression Atlas (LjGEA) and its use to explore legume seed maturation
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 351–362, April 2013
How to Cite
Verdier, J., Torres-Jerez, I., Wang, M., Andriankaja, A., Allen, S. N., He, J., Tang, Y., Murray, J. D. and Udvardi, M. K. (2013), Establishment of the Lotus japonicus Gene Expression Atlas (LjGEA) and its use to explore legume seed maturation. The Plant Journal, 74: 351–362. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12119
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2013 05:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!