These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Arabidopsis U–box/ARM repeat E3 ligase AtPUB4 influences growth and degeneration of tapetal cells, and its mutation leads to conditional male sterility
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 511–523, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Lu, Y., Jiang, T., Berg, H., Li, C. and Xia, Y. (2013), The Arabidopsis U–box/ARM repeat E3 ligase AtPUB4 influences growth and degeneration of tapetal cells, and its mutation leads to conditional male sterility. The Plant Journal, 74: 511–523. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12146
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: HKBU26211
- Hong Kong Baptist University Faculty Research Grant. Grant Number: FRG2/10-11/037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!