These authors contributed equally to this paper.
The rice GERMINATION DEFECTIVE 1, encoding a B3 domain transcriptional repressor, regulates seed germination and seedling development by integrating GA and carbohydrate metabolism
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of theCreative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The Plant Journal
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 403–416, August 2013
How to Cite
Guo, X., Hou, X., Fang, J., Wei, P., Xu, B., Chen, M., Feng, Y. and Chu, C. (2013), The rice GERMINATION DEFECTIVE 1, encoding a B3 domain transcriptional repressor, regulates seed germination and seedling development by integrating GA and carbohydrate metabolism. The Plant Journal, 75: 403–416. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12209
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 04:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012CB944803
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91017013, 31070327
Figure S1. Morphology of flowers in wild-type and the gd1 mutant.
Figure S2. Cloning of the GD1 gene.
Figure S3. Expression analysis of GA synthesis genes and inactivation genes in 4-month-old wild-type and gd1 plants by quantitative real-time PCR.
Table S1. Primers used for quantitative real-time PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.