Mutations in epidermis-specific HD-ZIP IV genes affect floral organ identity in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 430–440, August 2013
How to Cite
Kamata, N., Okada, H., Komeda, Y. and Takahashi, T. (2013), Mutations in epidermis-specific HD-ZIP IV genes affect floral organ identity in Arabidopsis thaliana. The Plant Journal, 75: 430–440. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12211
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Scientific Research on Priority Areas . Grant Numbers: 21027028, 23012032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!