These authors contributed equally to this work.
Arabidopsis plants lacking PsbQ and PsbR subunits of the oxygen-evolving complex show altered PSII super-complex organization and short-term adaptive mechanisms
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 671–684, August 2013
How to Cite
Allahverdiyeva, Y., Suorsa, M., Rossi, F., Pavesi, A., Kater, M. M., Antonacci, A., Tadini, L., Pribil, M., Schneider, A., Wanner, G., Leister, D., Aro, E.-M., Barbato, R. and Pesaresi, P. (2013), Arabidopsis plants lacking PsbQ and PsbR subunits of the oxygen-evolving complex show altered PSII super-complex organization and short-term adaptive mechanisms. The Plant Journal, 75: 671–684. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12230
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 04:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- the Italian Ministry of Research. Grant Number: PRIN 2008XB7774B
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!