A tandem Kunitz protease inhibitor (KPI106)–serine carboxypeptidase (SCP1) controls mycorrhiza establishment and arbuscule development in Medicago truncatula
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 711–725, September 2013
How to Cite
Rech, S. S., Heidt, S. and Requena, N. (2013), A tandem Kunitz protease inhibitor (KPI106)–serine carboxypeptidase (SCP1) controls mycorrhiza establishment and arbuscule development in Medicago truncatula. The Plant Journal, 75: 711–725. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12242
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!