These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of a cyanobacterial CRR6 protein, Slr1097, required for efficient assembly of NDH-1 complexes in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 858–866, September 2013
How to Cite
Dai, H., Zhang, L., Zhang, J., Mi, H., Ogawa, T. and Ma, W. (2013), Identification of a cyanobacterial CRR6 protein, Slr1097, required for efficient assembly of NDH-1 complexes in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803. The Plant Journal, 75: 858–866. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12251
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 11:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118500
- Project of Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Numbers: 11YZ89, 12ZZ132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!