Ustilago maydis reprograms cell proliferation in maize anthers
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 903–914, September 2013
How to Cite
Gao, L., Kelliher, T., Nguyen, L. and Walbot, V. (2013), Ustilago maydis reprograms cell proliferation in maize anthers. The Plant Journal, 75: 903–914. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12270
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 01:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Scholarship Program of the Chinese Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2010325033
- US National Institutes of Health Biotechnology Training. Grant Number: 5-T32-GM008412-17
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011CB100403, 2013CB127701
- Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 200903035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!