These authors contributed equally to this work.
The role of FaBG3 in fruit ripening and B. cinerea fungal infection of strawberry
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 24–35, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q., Ji, K., Sun, Y., Luo, H., Wang, H. and Leng, P. (2013), The role of FaBG3 in fruit ripening and B. cinerea fungal infection of strawberry. The Plant Journal, 76: 24–35. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12272
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 01:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119000
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 2013YJ001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!