A galactosyltransferase acting on arabinogalactan protein glycans is essential for embryo development in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 128–137, October 2013
How to Cite
Geshi, N., Johansen, J. N., Dilokpimol, A., Rolland, A., Belcram, K., Verger, S., Kotake, T., Tsumuraya, Y., Kaneko, S., Tryfona, T., Dupree, P., Scheller, H. V., Höfte, H. and Mouille, G. (2013), A galactosyltransferase acting on arabinogalactan protein glycans is essential for embryo development in Arabidopsis. The Plant Journal, 76: 128–137. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12281
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- European Commission Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: LSHG-CT-2006-037704, 512265, 211981
- Office of Science, US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!