The plant-specific transcription factor gene NAC103 is induced by bZIP60 through a new cis-regulatory element to modulate the unfolded protein response in Arabidopsis
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 274–286, October 2013
How to Cite
Sun, L., Yang, Z.-T., Song, Z.-T., Wang, M.-J., Sun, L., Lu, S.-J. and Liu, J.-X. (2013), The plant-specific transcription factor gene NAC103 is induced by bZIP60 through a new cis-regulatory element to modulate the unfolded protein response in Arabidopsis. The Plant Journal, 76: 274–286. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12287
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB910500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070233, 31171157, 31222008
- Shanghai Pujiang Talent Program. Grant Number: 11PJ1400700
Table S1. Putative ER stress cis-acting elements for bZIP60-regulated UPR genes.
Table S2. Primers used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.