A plasma membrane-localized small peptide is involved in rice aluminum tolerance
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 345–355, October 2013
How to Cite
Xia, J., Yamaji, N. and Ma, J. F. (2013), A plasma membrane-localized small peptide is involved in rice aluminum tolerance. The Plant Journal, 76: 345–355. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12296
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 11:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 22119002
- Ohara foundation for agriculture research
Table S1. Primer sequences for cloning CDT1–5 into pYES2.
Figure S1. Gene structure and phylogenetic analysis of OsCDT3
Figure S2. Expression level of other OsCDT genes in two independent OsCDT3 knockdown transgenic lines and wild-type rice.
Figure S3. Expression of rice OsCDT3 homologs in the art1 mutant.
Figure S4. Protein analysis of OsCDT1 and OsCDT3.
Figure S5. Effect of knockdown of OsCDT3 on the expression of Al-responsive genes.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.