Phospholipid:diacylglycerol acyltransferase-mediated triacylglycerol biosynthesis is crucial for protection against fatty acid-induced cell death in growing tissues of Arabidopsis
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 930–942, December 2013
How to Cite
Fan, J., Yan, C. and Xu, C. (2013), Phospholipid:diacylglycerol acyltransferase-mediated triacylglycerol biosynthesis is crucial for protection against fatty acid-induced cell death in growing tissues of Arabidopsis. The Plant Journal, 76: 930–942. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12343
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences
- Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEAC0298CH10886 BO-163
- Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEAC02-98CH10886
Figure S1. Alterations in FA profiles of TAG in flowers of pdat1–2 and tgd1–1 pdat1–2.
Figure S2. TEM micrographs of leaf cells from the wild-type, tgd1–1 dgat1–1 and tgd1–1 pdat1–2.
Figure S3. Defects in reproductive development in tgd1–1 pdat1–2.
Figure S4. FA composition of FFA and DAG from developing leaves of tgd1–1, tgd1–1 dgat1–1 and tgd1 pdat1–2 plants.
Figure S5. FA composition of major membrane lipids from developing leaves of tgd1–1, tgd1–1 dgat1–1 and tgd1 pdat1–2 plants.
Figure S6. Images of detached tgd1–1, tgd1–1 dgat1–1 and tgd1 pdat1–2 leaves treated with exogenous FAs or DAG.
Figure S7. Distribution of label into TAG and polar lipids after labeling of detached developing leaves with 14C-acetate for 1 h.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.