These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic evidence for genetic epistasis: ClpR4 mutations switch leaf variegation to virescence in Arabidopsis
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 943–956, December 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W., Zhu, Y., Ma, Z., Sun, Y., Quan, Q., Li, P., Hu, P., Shi, T., Lo, C., Chu, I. K. and Huang, J. (2013), Proteomic evidence for genetic epistasis: ClpR4 mutations switch leaf variegation to virescence in Arabidopsis. The Plant Journal, 76: 943–956. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12344
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 02:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: 30925005
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070214, 31171264
- National Special Grant. Grant Number: 2011ZX08009-003-005
- SIBS. Grant Number: 2012KIP508
Figure S1. ClpR4-GFP is localized in chloroplasts. The cells expressing GFP was imaged as a negative control.
Figure S2. The levels of rRNAs are not altered in WT and thf1.
Figure S3. VAR2 accumulation in WT, clpR4-3, 47-2 and thf1 plants.
Figure S4. Association of chloroplast mRNA with polysomes.
Figure S5. Quantitative PCR analysis of FtsHs and PRPL11 transcript levels in 14-day-old WT, thf1, clpR4-3 and 47-2 seedlings.
|tpj12344-sup-0002-TableS1.doc||Word document||83K||Table S1. Primers used in this study.|
|tpj12344-sup-0003-DataS1.xls||application/msexcel||1071K||Data S1. The list of 1168 proteins identified by isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ), and their fold changes in all mutants.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.