OsACA6, a P-type IIB Ca2+ATPase promotes salinity and drought stress tolerance in tobacco by ROS scavenging and enhancing the expression of stress-responsive genes
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 997–1015, December 2013
How to Cite
Huda, K. M. K., Banu, M. S. A., Garg, B., Tula, S., Tuteja, R. and Tuteja, N. (2013), OsACA6, a P-type IIB Ca2+ATPase promotes salinity and drought stress tolerance in tobacco by ROS scavenging and enhancing the expression of stress-responsive genes. The Plant Journal, 76: 997–1015. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12352
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Department of Science and Technology, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
- International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (New Delhi, India)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!