Rice DB: an Oryza Information Portal linking annotation, subcellular location, function, expression, regulation, and evolutionary information for rice and Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
The Plant Journal
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1057–1073, December 2013
How to Cite
Narsai, R., Devenish, J., Castleden, I., Narsai, K., Xu, L., Shou, H. and Whelan, J. (2013), Rice DB: an Oryza Information Portal linking annotation, subcellular location, function, expression, regulation, and evolutionary information for rice and Arabidopsis. The Plant Journal, 76: 1057–1073. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12357
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence Grant. Grant Number: CEO561495
- Western Australian State Government Centres of Excellence. Grant Number: FS100100022
|tpj12357-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||212K||Figure S1. Subcellular location of rice proteins using individual predictors.|
|tpj12357-sup-0002-AppendixS1.pdf||application/PDF||93K||Appendix S1. Details of the database design, inclusions and analyses methods used in Rice DB.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.