Both authors have equal contribution in this work.
AtRH57, a DEAD-box RNA helicase, is involved in feedback inhibition of glucose-mediated abscisic acid accumulation during seedling development and additively affects pre-ribosomal RNA processing with high glucose
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
The Plant Journal
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 119–135, January 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, Y.-F., Chen, Y.-C., Hsiao, Y.-C., Wang, B.-J., Lin, S.-Y., Cheng, W.-H., Jauh, G.-Y., Harada, J. J. and Wang, C.-S. (2014), AtRH57, a DEAD-box RNA helicase, is involved in feedback inhibition of glucose-mediated abscisic acid accumulation during seedling development and additively affects pre-ribosomal RNA processing with high glucose. The Plant Journal, 77: 119–135. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12371
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2013 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- National Science Council of Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC101-2911-I-005-301, NSC-102-2911-I-005-301
- Ministry of Education
This article has been cited by:
- 2Master regulators in plant glucose signaling networks, Journal of Plant Biology, 2014, 57, 2, 67,